HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#30 Twenty-One Inch Goodness
Tuesday 7 May 2013



Finally swung by this place, Peperoni Pizzeria, last Saturday with my ethics group mates; well 4/6 of us anyway, ha-ha. I'm not sure where all the outlets are located at, but I know there's one at Siglap and one at Zion Road. Initially, the plan was to head on over to the one at Siglap, which would have been fantastic for me since I'm an Eastie :) But we changed plans the night before because it was more convenient for the majority to dine at the outlet that was near Zouk, boo-hoo.
Anyway, I was super excited about eating there because the rest who have eaten at the restaurant before kept raving about it throughout the semester. I don't know if it was because I was famished or what, but the place definitely met my expectations. The 4 of us shared the 21 inch pizza - half Pancetta, half Prosciutto Crudo Di Parma. I wouldn't recommend the Pancetta, not really worth the money since more than half the pizza didn't seem to have toppings on it, merely marinara sauce.
We also shared a Creme Brûlée, but the staff working there told us to try their Tiramisu the next time we visit the place. Quite affordable in my opinion, IF you share the 21 inch; not so much if you get the smaller sized pizzas.


Didn't really know what to do after dinner, so we walked on over to Zouk to see if it was worth it to drink and chill there. However, at the last minute, we decided to go for shisha instead. I was quite excited because it was going to be my first time. Spent about another 20 minutes walking from Zouk to Clarke Quay, ha-ha. Talk about burning off dinner. Verdict (for shisha) : not my thing.
I didn't really get much of a kick from it, which is kind of pointless since it's supposedly more damaging to your health than smoking, which by the way has more of a kick. We were chilling at that restaurant, Shiraz, that has the belly dancer who attracts a huge crowd. Most disturbing thing of the night: this Indian uncle who looked like he was jizzing in his pants every time the belly dancer came out to perform. SUPER inappropriate, thank god we were seated quite a distance from him.

XOXO, T.

Labels: ,


written at 16:46