HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#37 Ser Yang's 22nd Birthday
Thursday 23 May 2013



Attended Yang's first ever hotel birthday celebration the other day over at Grand Hyatt. Was pretty excited because I've yet to attend a party at this hotel and the fact that it's located in the heart of town just added to the excitement. Swung by really early to help him prepare the finger food for the guests. Actually, we went around town purchasing disposable utensils etc. first, before going for a quick dip in the pool before we settled down to assemble the finger food :) Looks good huh? Truth be told, it's pretty simple to make. If you're curious, let me know.


It's been a while since I've attended a hotel party whereby I didn't end up dead drunk. I think I'm still a little reserved when it comes to boozing after the drunken incident that took place roughly a month ago. I was definitely high though, Yang kept asking me to talk softer even though I wasn't aware that I was talking very loudly to begin with, ha-ha. We didn't really do much at the party - mostly stood or sat around, chit chatting or catching up with friends and cam-whoring of course. As you can tell from the photos, I changed outfits halfway through; not out of vanity but because as more people arrived, the place got warmer and warmer. Not sure when's the next hotel party I'll attend, but looking forward to it already :D

XOXO, T.

Labels: , ,


written at 15:24