HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#100 30 Day Blog Challenge (Day 28)
Thursday 28 November 2013


Day 28Do you wish for anything at 11:11? If so, what is it?


Nah, not really, LOL. I mean, I do make wishes if I happen to notice that it's 11:11 (gosh, I'm so childish). But I'm not going to say what I wish for, otherwise it won't come true right?! (sounding even more childish now) All I can say is, what I wish for isn't what the picture states, ha-ha. I just found it online and happen to think it's cute that's all. 

Oh and by the way, this is my 100th blog entry :D Which is pretty awesome - who knew I'd maintain this blog for up to a hundred entries, ha-ha. Okay, feeling pretty chipper today because my FCC finals went pretty well, thank god. CAT and MA were HORRIBLE. Only left with CB next Wednesday so I'm feeling a lot less stressed and am looking forward to the short break before next semester starts :)

XOXO, T.

Labels:


written at 22:06