HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#102 30 Day Blog Challenge (Day 30)
Saturday 30 November 2013


Day 30Anything you want to post about.

Okay, I'm totally cheating because as I'm posting this, it's already the 2nd of December. But cut me some slack, I still have exams on-going :( And in fact, quite a number of my other posts after the 20th of November weren't exactly published on the dates stated, LOL. But you'll probably only have noticed this if you check this space regularly.

Bah, can't wait for Finals to be over. I want to go back to the time during summer, where I'm just spending everyday doing random things that make me happy, without having to stress over deadlines or assignments or examinations; even if its just for a little while.

Anyway, I'm really sleepy now, but I'm going to get this post over and done with because my OCD compels me to do so. I thought I'd post about what I've gained from this 30 Day Blog Challenge. Firstly, it's been reaffirmed that when I'm blogging for the sake of blogging, it really becomes a pain in the ass and it kind of makes me loathe blogging just for a short while. I think I've mentioned in my very first entry that I want this space to be an avenue for me to share whatever I want, without any obligations whatsoever. Guess this sort of challenged that entry in some ways.

Another thing I've come to realise (because this challenge has made me make more of a conscious effort to be more self-aware) is that I still have a lot to learn when it comes to being a better person. Like, I know I was a horrid person during my teenage years and it took me a while to accept that and do my best to change. Over the years, I thought I managed to fine tune some of the things that are just too hard to alter and more or less get rid of all the other negative traits as best as I could. Turns out there are still loads of room for improvement. I'm still working on myself as a person and I recognise that saying nobody's perfect sounds like a lame excuse, but yeah that's the line I'm sticking to, ha-ha. I'm glad this experience has taught me something valuable at least.

Besides that, some of the entries were quite fun. One thing's for sure, it definitely provided me with enough material to fill up this space quite substantially. There was a period of time where I hardly updated and I swear, cyber cobwebs were threatening to take over, ha-ha. For anyone out there with nothing much to do for the upcoming month(s), I'd recommend giving this challenge a try. If you don't have any heavy commitments (like EXAMS), it'll be a fun activity to do :)

XOXO, T.
PS. Sorry if this entry sounds a little incoherent. I truly am very sleep zZz

Labels:


written at 02:50