HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#74 30 Day Blog Challenge (Day 02)
Saturday 2 November 2013


Day 02 is: 10 likes & dislikes

The question isn't really phrased properly (either that or my English is worse than I thought), so I'm just going to assume it means 10 likes and 10 dislikes as opposed to a combined total of 10 likes and dislikes, whereby the proportion seems unclear as well. Am I analysing this too much? LOL, anyway my answers are going to be truthful, but damn random.


10 Likes: cats, beer, my bed, thunderstorms, Starbucks, buffets, sleeping in, fashion, Plain Vanilla & floral prints. 

10 Dislikes: sweating, pimples, putting on weight, exams, interviews, commuting, seeing loved ones sad, arm pit hair, Yoshinoya, and everything else that I can't fit on this list.

As you can tell, I didn't see a need to post photos for things I disliked. REALLY random list indeed, I tried not to put too much thought into it, but it was definitely harder to come up with the first 10 items than it was the last 10 items. I guess we are more aware of the things we don't like than the things that we do. Hmm, some food for thought perhaps?

XOXO, T.

Labels:


written at 23:51