HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#89 30 Day Blog Challenge (Day 17)
Sunday 17 November 2013


Day 17: What do you want to be when you're older?


Hmm, I don't know how to answer this question. If you were to ask me this when I was young, I would have said "A teacher", because that was one of the few professions that I was exposed to and I didn't know any better. After having taught a couple of kids tuition, it has become VERY apparent that I'm not cut out to be a teacher.

I consider myself to be quite old actually, so when I think of when I'm even older, I think of a time when I've graduated and have started working for a couple of years. I guess what I want to be is someone who has a stable job, a job that I enjoy and that pays well. I want to be someone who is able to go home every day to a loving family. I want to be someone who is still in contact with my closest friends, the people who mean everything to me. I want to hopefully be someone who has found love. I guess to sum in up, I want to be someone who is happy and contented with life - that's what I want to be when I'm older :)

XOXO, T.

Labels:


written at 22:01