HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#91 30 Day Blog Challenge (Day 19)
Tuesday 19 November 2013


Day 19: A list of all the places you've lived at.

Okay, it specifically says lived at, so I'm assuming anywhere that I've been to for holiday doesn't count? I mean cause vacationing is seen more as visiting rather than residing at. If that's the case, the list is going to be super short.


Besides the obvious answer, Singapore, where I was born and raised, I've also stayed for a month in Vancouver, British Columbia. I was there earlier in June 2013 for a summer exchange program and stayed in one of their student hostels whilst clearing 2 modules in Sauder's School of Business :) The lifestyle there is definitely very different from that of Singapore's (might have mentioned this in my entry about my summer exchange). It's not a pace of life I'm used to, but something that I'll hopefully be able to enjoy one day when I retire or something. I know the photo isn't much (taken whilst cycling around Stanley Park), but the place is really very beautiful. Do visit it one day if you get the chance.

XOXO, T.

Labels:


written at 23:29