HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#104 Nike Free 3.0 V5
Thursday 5 December 2013



At long last, I am done with examinations and with posting for  the 30 Day Blog Challenge. I can now officially go back to publishing about nothing in particular, ha-ha. Bought this pair of Nike shoes just the other day at the Nike Factory Outlet in Changi City Point. I originally saw this pair back when I was in Vancouver and parts of the United States and had wanted really badly to get them. Unfortunately, the design wasn't available at ALL the factory outlets I visited whilst in USA :(

Fortunately though, my brother recently managed to get his hands on some vouchers that gave an additional 30% discount on top of the already marked down prices at the factory outlet in Singapore :D So, with many thanks to my awesome dad, I finally got my hands on these bad boys. They're super comfortable to walk and run in (though to be frank, I've yet to run in them). Plus, this kind of "dressier" sports shoes seem to be quite in trend right now. And of course, lastly, we must also consider the fact that I have ZERO sports shoes at home. I usually just borrow my brother's, which isn't the best thing to do since his King Kong feet are 2 sizes bigger than mine. Can't wait to wear them out!

XOXO, T.

Labels:


written at 10:33