HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#108 CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS
Wednesday 18 December 2013



Saw this a couple of days ago on Facebook and thought I'd it share with everyone who visits this space :) I really like how Rozz's Facebook has so many interesting anecdotes, which she shares with the people who has liked her page. I used to avoid checking Facebook because it's usually flooded with rubbish photos or excessively attention seeking status updates. But I think I've unsubscribed from enough trash to make Facebook surfing less painful.

Anyway, I've been drinking this concoction for a while now and I can't be 100% certain if it works or not. But hey, it won't hurt giving it a shot right? I mean, cleaning out our kidneys of excess sodium is something I'm sure everyone can benefit from. And if it doesn't work, at least it's making everyone drink more water. It smells really good (in my opinion) and the taste is similar to super bland Chinese soup. Do give it a try and let me know if it works for you or not :D


Labels:


written at 01:59