HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#110 Failed BCM Adventure
Friday 20 December 2013



Clearly, you can tell from the title, AND the photos, that our planned excursion (on Wednesday) to try the famous Bak Chor Mee at Eunos was an epic fail. Really disappointed when we turned up at the stall, only to see that it's closed! I have no idea why it's closed though; the sign says they're only closed on Mondays.

Took a while to deliberate what our back up plan should be and we settled on taking a short bus ride to have some dim sum over at 126. Ordered quite a bit (there was only 3 of us) and I was crazy full at the end of our lunch. Don't know why, but my appetite hasn't been great lately. I would see it as a blessing to lose some weight if not for the fact that I'm also a tad concerned at the same time. My lips have been very dry lately and my brother was commenting about how it may have something to do with my internal system. Hopefully the lack of an appetite and chapped lips aren't indications of anything serious.


Unfortunately, the movies we wanted to watch aren't released yet (Ronin 47 & The Secret Life of Walter Mitty). Hence, we ended up walking around Tampines for the rest of the afternoon. It was quite refreshing, considering how I can't even remember the last time I was in the neighbourhood. Got my Starbucks fix, ran a few errands, did a bit of window shopping and managed to get a lift home :) I then proceeded to spend the rest of the day at Ikea and Changi City Point with my family. All in all, I would say that it was a pretty awesome day despite how it started.

XOXO, T.

Labels: ,


written at 11:47