HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#114 Santa's Boys
Thursday 26 December 2013



Got to meet up with my boys, for the first time since I ended my exams, to celebrate Christmas together :) Nothing fancy this year, just a small 3D2N get-together at the SAF Seaview Resort. I really like the location because firstly, it's extremely near to my house (15 minute bus ride?). Secondly, it has an amazing view of the ocean (which I unfortunately didn't photograph). And lastly, it's right next to Changi Village! Man, do I miss the food there in the hawker centre. Brings back so much memories from my Air Force days. I was a tad bit disoriented at first because of the renovation. Glad to see that my favourite stalls are all still around :)


Speaking of food, this was the spread that was ordered for our Christmas feast, ha-ha. MEAT, MEAT, MEAT and.. oh right, MORE MEAT. Only thing that wasn't MEAT were the Potato/Pasta/Waldorf Salads. Well, you know what they say, AJ party, cannot cater too much carbohydrates, LOL. Surprisingly, even though it doesn't look like much, there was still a lot left over at the end of the night. Well, you know what happens after dinner, I don't really need to go into too much detail. Drinking games, group photo, drinking games, drinking games, drinking games, smoke break, drinking games... LOL.


XOXO, T.

Labels: , ,


written at 23:12