HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#140 Project Agape: Kashgar (Pre-OCSP)
Saturday 1 March 2014



Visited Damai Primary during recess week to conduct our pre-OCSP enrichment classes with a whole bunch of 10 year olds. I don't want to say anything overly negative, even though it is built into my disposition to do so, ha-ha. Because ultimately, I was indeed interacting with kids and I should cut them some slack. The experience overall was interesting, ha-ha. It wasn't exactly eye opening because I knew to some extent what to expect going into this trip. But it definitely reaffirmed my belief that I am NOT cut out to be an educator. It also made me thankful that the people I'm interacting with during the actual OCSP are college students and secondary school students. On a separate note, kind of sad that recess week is coming to an end. Only left with the weekend, so time to make the most of it.

XOXO, T.

Labels: , ,


written at 00:51