HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#157 Life in Squares
Sunday 20 April 2014



It's been a hectic week, what with exams on-going, so I was somewhat inspired by this Singaporean blogger to do a summary post like this. Some of these photos, you might have seen on my Instagram (do follow me, thanks), but there are also a handful that I've either yet to upload or have already posted on Facebook. Okay, without further ado, let's go.

01. Outfit flat-lay to what I wore to my first final exam paper of the semester - Persuasion. Was a tough paper, but everyone else seems to have died too. So, may the bell curve be ever in your favour.

02. Featuring an old Uniqlo flannel that I wore to my second final exam paper of the semester - Marketing Research. Paper was a disaster, as predicted. I never do well for topics I loathe, enough said.

03. Made my own Tuna Pasta Salad in a jar after reading an entry from yet another Singaporean blogger. Why in a jar? Because it looks prettier and is more pretentious, ha-ha.

04/05/06. Celebrated the end of my third final exam paper of the semester - Strategy. Went to 7 Kick Start Coffee & Grill, a cafe that opened near school at the Singapore Arts Museum. Recognised the owner to be someone I briefly worked for after I ord-ed. Coffee was good, apple pie not so much.

07/08/09. Spent Good Friday with a bunch of friends having brunch at Becasse, Ion Orchard. Food was nothing fantastic. Not worth the price and I wouldn't recommend anyone to go there unless everywhere else is packed.

10/11/12. Walked around China Square Mall after a bad buffet dinner at the Park Royal Hotel opposite the shopping centre. Finally visited The Roof Top - a vintage inspired corner next to the food court. Didn't buy anything, but it was fascinating to walk down memory lane.

13. Got my maid to help me dye my hair since my black roots have been growing out like crazy. Used the left over henna dye I bought roughly a year ago when I had a horrible hair-dye disaster a day BEFORE I flew off for summer exchange, ha-ha.

14/15. Dinner at Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee - a supposedly super famous franchise from Malaysia, KL. Quite a coincidence that I JUST read about the place the day before, in 8 Days. Went after gym and reached around 5:30pm (when there was thankfully no queue yet). Food was good, chilli was good, but if there's a queue, I wouldn't wait an hour to eat there if I've tried it before.

16/17/18. Drove over to Loysel's Toy to have dessert and chill out for a bit before heading home.

XOXO, T.

Labels: , ,


written at 23:43