HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#178 Ming Yi Gets Married
Wednesday 10 September 2014



Ha-ha, I know I mentioned in the previous entry that I might be updating more often as a result of procrastinating from doing school work. Just because there's been a lack of updates doesn't mean that I've been hard at work though. I've just found other avenues to distract myself that's all, LOL. Anyway, it was one of my best friend's wedding last weekend and it really hits home how adult we're all becoming when someone you know since before puberty is getting hitched. It was an amazing event, from the church wedding in the morning, to catching up over at a friend's place in the afternoon and finishing it off with the banquet dinner at night. I'm so truly happy for her and am looking forward to attending more of my friends' wedding.

XOXO, T.

Labels: ,


written at 14:01