HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#185 Dimbulah Coffee at Chijmes
Monday 29 September 2014



Amazingly, these were all photographed using my iPhone4S. I had brought my camera along, but wouldn't you know it, my battery decided to die on me before I could take any photos. *LIFE* A little bit of editing using SnapSeed plus VSCO and the pictures actually turned out pretty okay in my opinion. I guess good lighting played a huge factor as well.

Mid-Term exams are officially in full swing and I visited this place shortly after sitting for a Finance paper. Finally trying their coffee after hearing my Strategy professor rave about them incessantly in my previous semester. I said this before and I'll say it again, I'm no coffee connoisseur. The coffee was good, but I just can't tell the difference between their coffee and coffee from any other cafes. Shrugs* Food wise, their portions are really small and taste pretty 'meh'. If you're a coffee lover, just order a drink and skip the food. Otherwise, there are probably better food haunts to visit once Chijmes has been fully renovated.

XOXO, T.

Labels:


written at 15:18