HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#47 Stepho's Greek Restaurant (re-visited)
Wednesday 19 June 2013


Tarama - The Greek Caviar. CAD$4.75.


Dolmathes - Vine Leaves stuffed with Rice & Ground Beef. CAD$5.45.


Spanakopita - Spinach Cheese Puff. CAD$5.45.


Stepho's Prawns Souvlakia, served with Rice, Pilaf, Roast Potatoes and Greek Salad. CAD$11.45.

Oh god, I'm having E-Business class right now and it is so fucking boring that I swear, if I didn't have my laptop with me, I'd kill myself with multiple paper cuts from the notes issued. Anyway, a few of us re-visited the Greek Restaurant (blogged previously here) yesterday for a couple of reasons.
Firstly, it was because the Vancouver Baseball Game that we were supposed to go for was sold out. Seriously, the level of incompetence with regards to the people in charge of us is shocking. I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything, but they are so useless that I'm speechless. They only checked with us if we were interested in going, on the ACTUAL day itself *genius*
Another reason we went back was because we wanted to try the grilled prawns that some of the rest on exchange with us had recommended. It was REALLY good :D I have a feeling we might visit the place one last before we leave for Seattle next week. Alright, got to go now, the prof is starting to stare.

XOXO, T.

Labels: , , ,


written at 01:42