HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#58 KL Food Fare (Yut Kee)
Tuesday 3 September 2013



Similar to my entries about my Hong Kong trip last year, I've decided to do my updates about my recent KL trip in parts as well. So here's part one of my KL trip, brunch at the recommended Yut Kee Restaurant. Ian read a review about the place on ladyironchef's 10 Things To Eat In Kuala Lumpur entry. To be honest, it wasn't all that fantastic. The food was pretty 'meh' and it definitely wasn't as cheap as I had anticipated. I'd say the best dish was probably the noodles. (In order of appearance) The Chicken Chop, Roti Babi, Roast Pork and Kaya Toast were all, to me, disappointing. Overall, I wouldn't say that this place is a must to visit, but if you happen to chance upon, it won't hurt to go in for a meal.

XOXO, T.

Labels: , , ,


written at 21:28