HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#133 Year of the Horse (eve)
Thursday 30 January 2014



How was everyone's reunion dinner?! I hope everyone had a truly enjoyable reunion dinner. Mine was great, although it started ridiculously early (6.00pm on the dot). My family has a knack for eating crazy early and we were done by the time it was 7.00pm. LOL, post dinner activity included sitting around sipping white wine and snacking on pineapple tarts, gossipping about our relatives, playing with my niece and planning the rough schedule for visiting the next day. Oh and yes, the "loan shark" looking photo was just me being bored and having fun with a hideously tacky shirt that belongs to my brother. I think it gave my Instagram followers a good laugh, ha-ha. Looking forward to collecting red packets tomorrow!

XOXO, T.

Labels: , ,


written at 21:21