HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#149 i Light Marina Bay 2014
Wednesday 26 March 2014



Over the years, my interest in photography has grown somewhat. I mean, as of now, I still consider this as just a part time hobby. I am by no means a professional photographer. Hell, my camera isn't even a DSLR, ha-ha. But, I've become more particular about the kinds of photos I upload. I'm also becoming more of a perfectionist in some sense? Which I'm pretty sure is a trait all professional photographers have, LOL. I guess what I'm trying to say is - I'm making a more conscious effort to be aware of my surroundings, and take pictures of things other than just food or myself or my friends. I wish I were able to bring my camera out more often, and just walk around, looking for interesting objects to snap. It'd be fun to have a partner-in-crime to do this with, ha-ha. Well, I'll be on the look out, for both photography enthusiasts as well as fascinating subject matters :)

XOXO, T.

Labels:


written at 00:36