HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#151 Mayari
Friday 28 March 2014



New pair of Birkenstock sandals that I bought for myself recently. Have been on somewhat of a shopping spree of late; case in point - in addition to the sandals, I also bought a pair of burgundy leather loafers from Topman. I've been eyeing the pair at Leftfoot since FOREVER and when I saw a cheaper alternative at Topman, I just HAD to get it. PLUS, it was the last pair in my size AND I had an additional 20% discount since it was my birthday month (and yours truly is a member of course). I didn't get as good a deal for the Birkenstock though, ha-ha. But I bought it anyway since I left my old pair in Las Vegas.

Can't believe the semester is drawing to a close in just a couple of weeks time. I know I've ranted about this countless times, but I still haven't gotten any replies regarding my internships. Sighs, not even call ups for interviews. I'm getting quite affected by it. Hopefully I get a call from one of the agencies I applied to soon. *crosses fingers*

XOXO, T.

Labels: ,


written at 08:09