HAVOCMAMA

TRISTAN















FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
#160 Happy Ever Laughter 2014
Saturday 3 May 2014



HELLO! How's everyone doing? I've been feeling great recently. I honestly think it's thanks to the end of the semester and the fact that I know how I'm going to spend my summer. In a way, I'm not busy fretting over what to do or how to pass time - i.e. have to make plans like crazy lest I rot away at home and become Jabba the Hutt. In exactly 2 weeks, I'll be flying off to China to do my overseas community service in a teaching college. Immediately after that, I'll be starting my internship at a digital marketing agency.

Yup, that's right. I got my internship! As of now, nothing is official yet. I've yet to sign the contract or even see the letter of offer. I do, however, have an informal acceptance via email. So for now, I'm just waiting for the administrative stuff to be completed over on their end. Hopefully, they'll get back to me soon so I can process it with the school's system before I fly off (actually, I HAVE to do it before I fly off). Might drop them an email by mid-week next week if I still haven't heard back from them.

Please let everything go smoothly. I'm somewhat afraid the company might withdraw their offer at the last minute. Either way, I went for an interview with another company on Monday. I've yet to hear back from them. I hope it'll be good news as well even though I won't be accepting it. At least I can get some sort of reassurance that another company wants me as well. Plus, it's always good to have a back up. Bah, okay, enough about internships.

Yeah, as you can probably tell, my schedule will be packed from mid May all the way up till school starts in August. Yikes, my final year in SMU. Don't want to think about that for now. Let's slot that in the same file as the release of results shall we? Although, 1 of my professors released our informal grades today. Didn't do as well as I had hoped, but at least it wasn't completely atrocious.

For now, I'll be spending most of my spare time at home slacking, watching videos and playing Diablo 3. I've been kind of lazy to ask friends out. Not that anyone has asked me out as well. I don't mean to sound bitter, just stating it as a matter of fact kind of way. It's always been the case anyway. People either think I'm too busy doing god knows what, assume I'm not interested in the things they plan to do, don't think of asking me out because it just didn't occur to them or all of the above, ha-ha. It's refreshing to have so much alone time actually. Although, I should be putting my time to better use, like tidying up my room and organising my life. I'll start... next week, ha-ha. Alright, that's enough stream of consciousness for now. I'm going back to watch my videos.

XOXO, T.

Labels: ,


written at 00:22